Sunday 5 June 2016

Hand rolled cigarette


Hand rolled cigarettes made from tobacco, rolling paper and cigarette filter. As you can see the first picture shown the rolling machine with already rolled cigarettes.




And this picture show the rolling paper and cigarette filter

There are many types of rolling machine. It is up to you to choose which one is suitable for you.
Let me show you types of rolling machine. I had already use all this type. Actually it has many more type of rolling machine. This is just based on my experience.



my first gear

my second gear
my third gear


From all this gear, my third gear is my favorite rolling machine. I prefer to use it because it is easy to use and easy to carry along with me. My first gear is also easy to use but it is big and I have to bring big bag to carry it. My second gear is small but it is hard to use. Actually it all depend on you which is great for you. That just my opinion from my experience. Okay that is for now. You can buy this gear at 7 eleven and cigar shop. I will update soon how to  use it and about other equipment use to roll the cigarette. Bye
















2 comments:

  1. Roll Up Your Cigarettes With Rolling Machine or Hand Rolling

    https://just-music-hit.blogspot.com/2016/10/roll-up-your-cigarettes-with-rolling.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. BoxesMe is the leading brand in the designing, production and printing of customizable packaging services and solutions, since 2010. At BoxesMe, we deliver businesses and consumers with customized printed packaging solutions, to satisfy the industrial and general client’s needs. Custom Boxes and Paper Cigarette Boxes offer high quality printed packaging products with Burger Boxes contented price ranges that are affordable by our customers,

    ReplyDelete